Tabs

Friday, June 15, 2012

It's a beautiful thing....

As AJ (almost Mr 6) rose this morning, his first words were
"mum take a good look at me, tomorrow I’m going to look different"

Can’t beat that.

Now the dilemma of what to get a 6 year old.
Living in a one bedroom unit
With no space

Ummm…..
We are a house with no gadgets/games/consoles etc. and I have a feeling that's about to change.

A fish?
If I got him more arts and craft he would have to open his own studio

I think it's off to the stores this afternoon in search of the ultimate toy.

He does deserve it...
Every toy he owns sits in storage as he awaits his new digs.
For such a kind, loving, patient and thoughtful little man – he deserves the best

Happy birthday my little monkey
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.