Tabs

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

My Bad Hair Affair


You know when you have those weeks
Got a cold (thanks boys)
Skin looking dull from cold.
Hair looking decidedly grey (thanks Dad)

Inheriting the grey gene is a wonderful thing.
My first greys appeared around 12 years of age - much to the delight of my fellow year 6 friends.
Since then, the battle has been a constant tirade of first plucking them out, (not recommended) to constant dyeing.

It's definitely accelerated since giving birth and turning 30, and 6 years on I need to re-touch every two weeks  - EVERY TWO WEEKS!
I'm always reminded of that Sex in the City ep where Samantha finds a grey hair 'down there' and her comments that follow (love that quote but perhaps won’t repeat.)

 One recent discovery was a grey eyebrow, which to me is a definite indication of what it is to follow!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.