Tabs

Monday, May 28, 2012

A tree change.... the beginning

We've all been there - gone on a little weekender, snuggled into a small town and thought... "This is the life; I wish I could live here full time...”
Then comes the obligatory, 'maybe we can" moment.
Reality is we head back to the city and get on with life and the moment is forgotten.

After years of visiting and dreaming, it’s time for my family to make the change... its happening! The 'big' move out of the city and into country living
When I say country, it's only two hours south of Sydney but certainly feels like a world away.
Husband (JD), Mr 5 (AJ) and the family lab are building a new home, new location and creating a new life.

I can’t help but write about this new adventure, writing about life tends to spill out of me so one can only hope that you find my adventure exciting and maybe inspire you on to take on your hidden adventure?

I've read so much about what to write on your first blog, and yet I find myself holding back, nervous! Being a mum and uprooting the family leaves plenty of room for funny stories, life lessons and no doubt some heartache along the way...

Perhaps this first post will be short and sweet with an attached picture of our destination.



This is our life as we know it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.